Sunday, June 21, 2009

Sundays Food For Thought

As I was reading and looking through one of my journals I found this quote and it really stood out to me. It is exactly what I needed to hear as a young single adult woman.

"I testify that no one of us is less treasured or cherished of God than another. I testify that he loves each of us-- insecurities, anxieties, self-image, and all. He doesn't measure our talents or our looks;... He cheers on every runner, calling out that the race is against sin, not against each other. "
- Elder Jeffrey R. Holland

So, thought I would just share a little blip of what I have been thinking about. :)


oh and HAPPY FATHERS DAY!!!!

2 comments:

Kim Walus said...

What a great message and the sooner we get it the better off we are. It's such a challenge to feel secure and confident in this great big world we live in with so much diversity. Especially being in a BYU ward. Just remember you have the SAME value as every other person you meet in the eyes of your HEAVENLY FATHER.

Love ya lots!
Hugs, Auntie Kim

Brianna Jean said...

i really love that quote, that's a good one for anyone to keep above their bed when they are having a bad day and feeling down on themselves.