Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Cute Moment

Okay, So yesterday at work a little 3 year old made my day. After this one moment, I couldn't stop smiling. So here is what happened. I was over by the bathroom at Macey's sweeping up a little mess when a little girl came up to me. She said, " hey, hey. I am going in the bathroom, when you hear the potty flush can you open the door, it is too heavy for me and I don't want to get stucked in the bathroom." I thought it was so cute how she put it. But that isn't the end of my story. After I was done sweeping, my hands were a little dirty, so I decided to go into the bathroom to wash my hands, when I heard this same little girl singing. She was in the stall just singing. I couldn't make out any words, but it was just a bunch of la la's and ba ba's. Even though I was in the bathroom, she didn't even mind. She was going to sing her little heart out while going to the bathroom. It kind of reminded me of Monster's Inc. when Boo is singing in the bathroom. Well, she was done going to the bathroom, I heard the toilet flush, she came out, washed her hands and then I let her out of the bathroom. She went out the door said "thank you miss" and skipped off to her mom. That little moment made my day and I am still smiling about it.

I love the littlem moments that happen everyday that just make life so much better!

1 comment:

Janet said...

pretty sure i really love this story. so cute!