Sunday, November 24, 2013

Bring It On Life!

         Do you ever have moments, days, weeks, or months that just bring you down? Life can suck at times! There are so many things about life that are not all sunshine and rainbows. Life can be hard! So hard! But life can also be good. So good! Recently I have had many curve balls thrown my way, many storms that rage, and many things that have brought me down, but I have also seen many tiny miracles and tender mercies that have made all the difference in helping me stay afloat. I have been reminded through these tiny miracles that everything will work out! It is something I hate to hear when life sucks, but it is a true statement. Everything truly will ALWAYS work out! 

        This past week I had the comforting reassurance of this truth. I felt peace wash over me and let me know, that it is not the end of the world. That I will be okay. I have been reminded of my storms in the past and how hard these storms were for me, but how I was able to come out of the storms much stronger than before! Looking at the past, I am grateful for the storms I have had to face because of the person I have become. I would not be the person I am today without the storms, heartaches, pain, and discomfort I have had to pass through and experience.  

         So when life sends storms my way, I say, "Bring it on LIFE!" because I know I will only come out stronger in the end! 

So....

No comments: