Friday, July 19, 2013

Famous People

I feel very lucky to have been able to meet so many famous people in my life and have had many great experiences with them. I just want to list them for fun! Here we go from most recent to least recent.
I have met most of these people from having the opportunity to be in an amazing choir. The Latter-day Celebration Choir!!!

Just yesterday I got the amazing opportunity to record a song with a group of choir peeps for
 Lex De Azevedo. 
It was an amazing experience.

I have also had the amazing opportunity of recording two music videos with Alex Boye'




I Will Rise

And Lord Have Mercy


I have met Michael Mclean by doing the 
Forgotten Carols

And I have met Hilary Weeks, twice, 
for no special occasion.



and Emily Freeman

I don't have pictures but I have also met Brooke White, Dallyn Bayles, and Julie De Azevedo Hanks. 

No comments: