Monday, January 31, 2011

Day 7: My Dream Wedding

So, First I would want to marry the best man in the world for me! That will definitely be my eternal companion. If I could choose anywhere to get married my first choice would be the New Zealand Temple!!! But, . . . since that is definitely out of the budget, I will just have to choose one here in Utah. I don't know which one yet.


I Love the Salt Lake Temple! All temples are BEAUTIFUL though, so the only thing that matters is that I am sealed to my eternal companion for FOREVER!



Okay, for the dress. I want a simple dress that is modest, but makes me feel like a princess.


The Ring!


The Reception will be outdoors.



My cake will be AMAZING! But, I can't find a picture of my dream cake because it hasn't been made yet :)


You'll just have to wait until I get married to see it!

I'll plan the rest of my wedding when it comes :)

No comments: