Friday, January 28, 2011

Day 4: Your Favorite Photograph of Your Best Friend

So, I have two bestest friends EVER!!! I can't just pick one!
My first BESTEST FRIEND IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD IS Brianna Jean Pettit! She has been here for me my whole entire life, literally! We were born 6 days apart and have always loved eachother :) We definitely have a special relationship that not everyone has! I am so lucky to have Brianna in my life! I don't know what I would do without her. Brianna is someone that I can do ANYTHING with! Including being a dork! I definitely admire you my sweet cousin Brianna!



Can you tell that we love eachother verra VERRA MUSCH!!! I WUV YOU BRI-NANNA!
Brianna, Connie, and Me. My Two BESTEST FRIENDS!!!
Now Constance Jensen! She is my other Bestest Friend EVER! Or should I say FRISTER :) (Friend/Sister) I have known Connie for 3 years now, but it feels like we have known eachother for so much longer! I met Connie when I started taking voice lessons! Connie is the bestest voice teacher in the whole wide universe!!! And that is not an exaggeration! And not only is the the bestest voice teacher in the whole wide universe, but she is one of the BESTEST FRISTERS ANYONE could EVER ask for!!!!! We have so much fun together! We think alike; I think we might have the same brain :) Connie has helped me through so much and has helped me become the person I am today! Sanks for everysing you have done for me!!! I just wuv you Connie!!! p.s. I do know how to spell, We just have our own language :)