Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Growing Up!

Growing up can only be delayed for so long. It is such a surreal thing to me right now. I just got my student teaching license today which means I am almost a certified teacher. One semester of classes, one semester of student teaching, and off to the big, scary, real world! Not just "college student" adult world, but "real adult" adult world. 


It has been long journey getting to this point in my education and life, but it has been a wonderful journey. Though there have been many ups and downs, twists and turns, I have been strengthened and feel more confident in what I can do. I know there will still be many struggles within the journey to come. But, in the end, struggles only make you stronger! The next part of my journey is going to be intense, but I look forward to the day I begin the next leg of my journey into adulthood. 

2 comments:

ilovejazz said...

And you are going to be the best teacher! You're warm and empathetic and lively and funny. And you're a bunch of other stuff that students will love too. Teaching is fun -- it's where you allow all the creativity in you to influence others. Woot for you!

Tiffany said...

I'm so jealous! I can't wait to get my Teaching certificate. We are both going to become teachers when we graduate so you should give me some pointers and I will teach you ASL in return. Good deal right? I love you and all your students will ADORE you!