Sunday, March 17, 2013

Happiness


hap·py 

 [hap-ee] 
adjective, hap·pi·er, hap·pi·est.
1.
delighted, pleased, or glad, as over a particular thing: to be happy to see a person.
2.
characterized by or indicative of pleasure, contentment, or joy: a happy mood; a happy frame of mind.
3.
favored by fortune; fortunate or lucky: a happy, fruitful land.

What makes you happy? 

I've been thinking about his question recently. There are so many things in this world that make me happy. I think it is important to recognize these things because you never know when they will be gone for a season. 

Things that make me happy!!!

Seeing out of the ordinary things:




Things that Sparkle!!!




Planting seeds and seeing them grow!!





This guy especially makes me happy! Isn't he so cute!!

Sidewalk Chalk!



This Girlie!



And This Girlie!



Talking with My Korean from Hundreds of Miles Away!



Knowing who I am!





These are just a few things. I truly could keep going on and on! 

But what makes me most happy is having the Gospel of Jesus Christ in my life. Knowing who I am, and of my divine potential. Knowing that I have a Heavenly Father who loves and cares about me. Knowing that I can live with my family FOREVER! Knowing that through the Atonement of my Savior and friend, ALL THINGS are possible. Knowing that I can be like my Savior, Jesus Christ if I will put my faith and trust in Him. The knowledge that I have of the Gospel and of my Savior is what brings me the most happiness! I love this Gospel. 























To learn more about this knowledge, click here.

So what makes you HAPPY?

No comments: