Thursday, May 19, 2011

Finishing my 30 Day Blog Challenge

So, I am such a slacker and decided I would finish the last 3 posts of my 30 day blog challenge. Better to finish than to quit right?
Day 28: Your Favorite Music
My favorite music is really random. I'll let you know that now. It depends on my day what type of music I am listening to.
-I like Acoustic music because it is easy to listen to (Kalai)
- I like music that has lyrics that touch my soul or have meaning that relates to me
(Firework by Katy Perry)
- I like Ingrid Michaelson and Missy Higgins style of music whatever that is
- I might be weird, but I listen to church music on days other than Sunday
(Hilary Weeks, Dallyn Bayles)
- I love Musical Theater!
-I also love opera or classical on some days
My array of music is very random, but so am I, I guess. What can I do about it. I guess I am just well rounded when it comes to music. Ha ha!
Day 29: Something You Could Never Get Tired of Doing
I Love riding my Bike!!!! That's it. I could never get tired of riding my bike. Well, unless I was riding it 500 miles or something. Then I might get tired. Other than that, I love it and will ride my bike my whole life!

No comments: