Thursday, March 17, 2011

Glee Cast - Get It Right



I just really love this song and the lyrics. It is exactly how I am feeling from having to come home from my mission early. I know that I came home for medical reasons, but sometimes I feel like I have made a mistake. I often wonder what would have happened if I had stayed out in New York. I know I can't go back and change what has happened, and the choices that I have made. But I do know that I have learned a lot from the choices I have made, as I always do. I just want to know how I can fix everything that has gone wrong.

1 comment:

Brianna Jean said...

Man, isn't this the story of everyone's life at one point or another. We all go through these down moments that we feel like if we only had a moment to go back and change it that we wouldn't feel the way that we do when we look where we are. Times are hard, life is hard. We asked for these complications, these choices, and these ailments that keep us from doing what we want to do. It's nice to have the power that people can express such emotion from a song and bring you to tears.
I can sympathize with the pain you must feel by coming home early, but the Lord has a plan for you and it seems that the most good you can do is being home, even though it may not seem like it at the moment.
One day you will wake up and realize why you were sent home early, aliment or not, you are home for a reason and if it's any consolation I love having you home, because I was miserable without you girl. I love you dearly. Chin up honey bunches.