Saturday, December 18, 2010

Falling

Don't you just hate those days where you just feel like everything is falling apart? I don't know what to do. I'm trying to stay strong through all of this, I'm trying to stay happy, I'm trying to stay positive, but I am at the end of my rope. Right now I just want to cry. I want to talk to someone, anyone and just cry it all out. I feel lost. I feel torn. I feel broken. I feel alone. How do can I feel so alone when there are people all around me. Meh... I don't even know what to say. My thoughts are all scattered. I'm sure this will pass. Maybe I just need to sleep it off.

1 comment:

Brianna Jean said...

I know how you feel Ashleigh, I have had days like that for sure. I don't think they are strange to anyone and sometimes we feel alone through everything. But dear, if you need to talk or cry or anything my shoulder and time are available to you. Lovers you muchly :)