Thursday, April 8, 2010

I just gotta let it all out!!!

This is just how I feel right now and I need to get it all out. I know things will get better, but for right now I feel stuck. I am just really stressed out right now and I know everyone has these feelings sometime in their life. So just disregard this post. It means nothing. It is just me venting in writing.

I HATE this feeling! I can’t stand it. I hate being down and feel like nothing is possible for me. I am feeling like I don’t belong! I am feeling inadequate. I am feeling like a failure. I hate seeing my friends sad and feeling like I am the one that caused the sadness. I feel like everyone is ignoring me. I feel like no one cares that I have problems too. That I need help too. That I struggle too. I’m not perfect! Nope! Not me! Sorry…Why can’t I just be happy all the time. My life isn’t that horrible. My life could be so much worse. I don’t appreciate my life right now. Maybe I’m scared. Scared of leaving those I love and being forgotten. Maybe I’m jealous? I dunno. What am I jealous of? I already feel forgotten and I’m still here. Why am I even here? I feel like those that do notice me, and those I turn to, get annoyed by me. Why do I even turn to those people then? I feel like everyone is too busy for me. No time for me. I am tired of trying. I am tired of doing anything. I just want to give up. Life is too hard. Helping others is too hard also. I want to help others, but don’t feel like my help is going anywhere. My head hurts. I’m tired. I give up on everyone! I GIVE UP! (at least for today)