Tuesday, December 1, 2009

101 goals in 1001 Days

I just thought I would let ya'll know what I am up to these days. (Lol, I like using the work ya'll.) anyway, pretty much my life is still work and school. I will get my Associates Degree in April and then.... wait for it... I will be going on a MISSION!!!!!!!! now don't get ahead of yourself by asking where because I haven't started my papers yet... but I will be soon, hopefully. Right now I am also working on 101 goals in 1001 days. Brianna, my cousin, introduced this to me. I have 101 preset goals to complete in 1001 days, or 2.75 years. It is actually quite fun so far, some of my goals will be a little bit challenging though, taking me out of my comfort zone. This will be good for me. I found this a good opportunity to do the things I have always wanted to do, get more organized, and most of all become a better person. I am looking forward to completing this challenge. I started this challenge on Monday November 16, 2009 and will finish 1001 days later on Monday, August 12, 2012. I have made a journal where I will keep track of my progress, but I may just write about some of them right here on this blog...(that is not a promise)

TTYL