Tuesday, September 8, 2009

One Year...

Today is the one year mark of the passing of a woman I love dearly. My Grandma Joy. She lived for her family, especially her grandchildren. It's amazing how even though she is gone, I am still learning things from her. From her example. Her positive attitude no matter the situation. Her love for EVERYONE she met. And the smile that was glued to her face. There are some days when I am having a horrible day, and I just think, "how would Grandma handle this?" I immediately change my attitude to the attitude she would have; always looking on the positive side of things. It will all work out. I miss her SO SO SO much and wish she could be here right now seeing everyone grow up and acheive many great things, but at the same time, I know she is where she belongs. I know she is doing much good in Heaven with her sweet Jim. And I am sure she is right here with us, watching us all grow and progress, cheering us on.

I am so grateful for the knowledge that Families Can Be Together Forever. It gives me that little extra push to do a little more, and be a little better so that I can be with the ones I love FOREVER.

I love and Miss you Grandma Joy.

No comments: