Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Day 23: 15 facts about me

  1. I love to sing!!! Love Love Love to sing!!
  2. I am going to be a Freakin' Awesome Elementary Teacher!!!(well, if I can pass all my classes that is :)
  3. I LOVE Suga' SUGARRRRRRRRRRRRRR! oh yeah
  4. I have my verra own language. Yesch I dooo!
  5. I love to laugh and make others laugh!
  6. I like to pretend I can be a gangsta'. I'm not very good at it. That's why I pretend
  7. I love talking in a British accent. Only because others will respond in one unintentionally.
  8. I find joy in riding my bike... well, when I had one. Mine got stolen! If you have it, please return it....
  9. The majority of my friends are either 30+ years older than me, or 15 years younger than me.
  10. I try to be creative, it doesn't always work.
  11. I love to sleep and have dreams that are like movies! I love when I don't want to wake up because I have to finish my dream :D
  12. I am definitely a procrastinator! Definitely!!!
  13. I have extremely long toes. I have one toe I call my E.T. toe!
  14. I wrinkle my nose when I laugh or smile.
  15. My hair grows extremely fast! Only because I want it to stop growing!

1 comment:

Marcindra LaPriel said...

Remember that one time when I found your blog and was OVERJOYED?

Oh yeah...that was now.