Monday, May 18, 2009

Update on me!

Beautiful Shot of the Provo Temple. I never have really thought the Provo Temple was one of the prettiest temples, but now that I live near it and can go there whenever I want, I have come to love it and find more and more beautiful things about it.

Bloomed Yellow Tulip. (Yes, I did take this picture)

White Tulips
Red Tulips

Red Tulip

okay okay, so I know I haven't written on my blog for a really really long time, but look, here I am writing! Yay for me and remembering that I actually had a blog! okay. so what's new with me?
*So I passed all of my classes this semester, thank goodness!
*I still am living away from home with my freakin awesome roomates.
*Brianna and I still share a room and we still can handle eachother.
*I realized how nice it is to actually sleep in until noon
*I am loving the free lazy time where I don't have to worry about which assignment I am procrastinating.
*And I am loving being me!
Well, anyways. Here is a real post. I love being outside when the sun is shining and the grass is just calling my name to lie down on it! Yesterday was Beautiful! I decided to go to the Provo Temple Grounds and just read. I was so beautiful, quiet, and peaceful. I think this may become a sunday tradition. Well, I also took pictures and here are a bunch of them.
I forgot how much I love taking pictures!

Me in the grass

Beautiful view from the hill


The sun shining through the trees

The Beautiful Temple

Another shot of the Temple

2 comments:

Kim Walus said...

I LOVE the Provo Temple. It was built in my teen years and that's where my husband and I were married. It's a very special place to me.

Meg said...

Fun to see your blog now.. I haven't been the best lately for keepin up with my blogging friends.. but I will try!
Love you Ash!